We are in a new and very different situation that had never happened before . S tay ing at home doesn’t mean we can do every thing at every time. T o face it better , we have to organize the days creating a daily routine. That's why I will tell you about one day of my quarantine. I am going to explain you everything I do, how I organize and what I eat. The week begins, it’s Monday. The alarm rings at 10:15 o’clock in the morning, I am very tired and I sleep again, but the alarm at 10:30 makes me wake up definitely . I get up and I go to do my breakfast, I ma ke me a natural orange juice and two toast with avocado. Until 11 o’clock I have time for breakfast, watch for a while the series that I'm watching, Gossip Girl, and I get dressed. Then I pick it all up and then I go to the office. I am there all ...
¡Tiene muy buena pinta!
ResponElimina